|Mobile Water Reverse Osmosis
For any emergency, interim, or long-term project, Septech's Mobile Sea and Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Units are the ideal solution to meet your specific requirements for a variety of water end uses.
Septech’s mobile water units are a flexible way to respond to a wide range of reverse osmosis user requirements, from small camp sites to the needs of entire communities.
Manufactured by GE to ISO 9001 standards, Septech offers two types of mobile reverse osmosis technology:
Septech’s mobile reverse osmosis (RO) units provide an emergency, interval, or long-term solution to meet your specific requirements for a variety of water end uses, including pure drinking water.
Septech’s single and double pass reverse osmosis systems are capable of treating up 1000 cubic metres per day per unit container with typical rejection rates of 95- 99%.
Containers can be connected together to form multiple 1000 cubic metre per day water systems.
Our mobile RO systems do not only remove dissolved ions, but also reduce bacteria, pyrogens, organics, particles, colloids, colour and oxidizing agents and purify the water end product of up to 99.9%, nominal to feed water quality.
Septech’s mobile reverse osmosis units contain the necessary hardware to monitor the system operation including, inlet and permeate conductivity, inlet pH, inlet ORP meters, concentrate and permeate flow meters, and pre-filter, post filter, primary, final, and inter-bank pressure transmitters.
The data is continuously monitored to ensure that each mobile RO unit operates optimally. Septech mobile RO units also contain the necessary chemical pumps essential in order to meet the required water quality specifications of our clients.
Advantages of Mobile SWRO and BWRO Units
- Up to 1000 cubic metres per day per unit in single-pass mode or up to 500 cubic metres per day in two pass mode
- Ability to combine the mobile reverse osmosis unit with other mobile water products to enhance system capabilities
- Containers can be conveniently interlocked to form large treatment plants of multiple 1000 cubic metres capacity
- Typical rejection rates of 95-99%. The average rejection rate is dependent on influent TDS, ionic composition, as well as continuous maintenance
- Our Field Service Technicians/Engineers operate the mobile reverse osmosis units
- Mobile SWRO and BWRO are the ideal solution for a variety of emergency, interval, and long-term water end usages